Friday 26 February 2010

The curse of Thomas (and Spongebob and the red Power Ranger)

Doesn't Thomas look like he is laughing at me? Well as soon as he left my kitchen (in a car not his train track) something v odd happened and all of the photos of him on my camera disappeared and all I was left with was this shadowy image on my phone. Something spooky happens every time I make a kiddy character cake, I swear. When I made Spongebob Squarepants someone kept parking their car right outside my lounge window and all I could see was Bob in stick-on car toy form looking at me. Then his pink friend Patrick turned into a balloon in the window of the shop next to the post office in Newhaven. Then I made the red Power Ranger and as I was having a nice stroll past Hamleys (walking off afternoon tea at the Haymarket - see previous blog!) there he was as a giant staring at me. Then yesterday in the middle of making Thomas I had to pop into Seaford and there he was, eyeballing me from a duvet cover in a shop I had never even noticed before. Very, very strange.

No comments:

Post a Comment